If I challenge you it's a sign of respect. Please do not take offense. If I didn't think your thoughts are valuable I wouldn't bother.
I have a pet peeve about rhetorical questions. When I ask a question it's a question. When I make a statement it won't be followed by a question mark.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '19 at 15:21
- Software Engineering 15.9k 15.9k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.8k 2.8k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Is it unethical for me to not tell my employer I’ve automated my job?
- 102 Is there a name for the (anti- ) pattern of passing parameters that will only be used several levels deep in the call chain?
- 60 Buying from an aggressive salesperson
- 59 A government agency sent our website admin an email that our website had been defaced
- 56 What do you call an action that is less serious than a "crime" (that is not illegal, just against rules)?
- 54 How can I deal with the blame-game played by my colleague in office?
- 53 What is the purpose of a dedicated build machine?
- View more network posts →