Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- follow me here: http://hikingfoxes.com/
- The Great Outdoors 31.8k 31.8k 2121 gold badges124124 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Skeptics 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Area 51 527 527 1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 75 What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- 59 Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 59 Does eating snow help dehydration?
- 56 Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 55 How to avoid exploding rocks
- 51 Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.