BS Mechanical Engr.
CS Prof (4yr)
Numerous consulting jobs.
15 yr at http://www.pharsight.com
Published book on CS & several articles
4 kids, 2 grand
P.S. The picture is a Beta-prime distribution. It shows the program speedup factors you can get if you see a problem twice in 2, 3, 4, and 5 samples.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '16 at 20:06
- Stack Overflow 36.3k 36.3k 88 gold badges7676 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Physics 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computational Science 971 971 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1350 How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?
- 93 How does differential execution work?
- 90 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 69 What kind of bugs do "goto" statements lead to? Are there any historically significant examples?
- 68 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 61 Best way to find a point on a circle closest to a given point
- View more network posts →