I have been a skeptic for 16 years after spending a lifetime believing in an incredible amount of supernatural nonsense and quacktastic medical nonsense.
I think that all ideas should be examined with a critical eye and that scientific evidence is needed for claims that fly in the face of reason and logic.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 21:32
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4.8k 4.8k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 769 769 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History 197 197 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 Does Condensed Milk Contain Milk?
- 91 Will the United Nations global compact on migration make it a criminal offense to criticize migration?
- 64 Did Sauron survive?
- 57 Why was the Superman's symbol an *English* letter "S"?
- 55 Can a US President's declaration of emergency be overridden by simple majorities of both chambers of Congress?
- 55 What do you call the fastener that's like a metal zip tie with a screw?
- 48 How old is the Mouth of Sauron, and is he a ring bearer?
- View more network posts →