Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '18 at 1:37
- Stack Overflow 367.5k 367.5k 6060 gold badges342342 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 55.4k 55.4k 1919 gold badges152152 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.1k 26.1k 22 gold badges7979 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 9236 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2011 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1065 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1028 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 965 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 958 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 820 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →