Interests: history of science, WW2, 1900s, alternate history
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- History 795 795 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 683 683 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 660 660 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 229 229 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Did the British navy fail to take into account the ballistics correction due to Coriolis force during WW1 Falkland Islands battle?
- 40 Why does ponytail-style hair oscillate horizontally, but not vertically when jogging?
- 33 Were there any high-ranking female soldiers during the Middle ages?
- 22 Why is the apartment door unlocked?
- 14 Did NATO promise Gorbachev not to accept membership applications from former Warsaw Pact nations?
- 14 Did Truman threaten a nuclear strike if the Soviet Union didn't withdraw from Iran in 1946?
- 13 Why do we not know whether or not neutrinos are their own antiparticles?
- View more network posts →