I cannot fight, and so I write of soldiers.
I cannot fly, and so I write of birds.
I cannot draw, and so I write of artists.
I cannot keep numbers straight in my head, and so I write in computer code.
I cannot travel the universe, and so I write of starships.
I cannot digest lactose, and so I write of pizza-loving terrapins.
Eternally wandering the Wood between the Worlds (physically: Ohio)
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 8 '17 at 23:49
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 15.2k 15.2k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.9k 4.9k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Why didn't Gandalf just fight Smaug directly?
- 100 Is Agent Smith a bug in the Matrix or a virus?
- 98 Did Palpatine know Anakin would tell Mace Windu who he really was?
- 86 James Potter and the Cloak of Invisibility - Why didn't he use it to hide the family from Voldemort?
- 79 How can it be bigger on the inside
- 76 Why did the rebels need the Death Star plans?
- 69 Why is "won't" used instead of "doesn't" sometimes?
- View more network posts →