A software development professional with a focus on testing - the art of having relevant on-time information about the product. I am passionate about building new things but also about finding out how well do they work. During my career, I was • Working closely side by side with developers, bringing tests and testability into the product early in design stages, providing shorter feedback loops and helping get a better system view of the product. • Building trustable reports of the product's quality by using it the way users expect to and ways they never intended to, getting the data to back it up then use a wider system view to combine it all into meaningful results. • Mentoring and inspiring others to o Blend quality in starting from the design phase and through development o Help testers be equal and respected members of any development teams. • Testing on a multitude of embedded, mobile, desktop and enterprise products and operating systems. • Holding an ISTQB foundation certificate, and past member of the Israeli advisory board ITCB. Trying to make the tester
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 521 521 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 394 394 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 246 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 55 Has Israel used banned weapons against the population of Palestine?
- 31 how to start terminator with a custom command per window?
- 20 Why do many jobs describe automation but then require extensive manual testing?
- 19 Is it feasible to use a shovel to even out a camping spot?
- 16 Testing using real data of the customer
- 15 How can I find the weakness of our "Quality Assurance Process"?
- View more network posts →