- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 805 805 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 501 501 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 385 385 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 185 185 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Replace first occurrence only of a string?
- 28 How to ensure that a python dict keys are lowercase?
- 24 Are value parameters implicitly moved when returned by value?
- 22 How to convert escaped characters?
- 22 I'm able to use a mutable object as a dictionary key in python. Is this not disallowed?
- 22 C++what is the type of the __LINE__ macro
- 19 Is it safe to bind a reference to a not yet constructed object in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14