- Stack Overflow 22.7k 22.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 559 559 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 495 495 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why use Optional in Java 8+ instead of traditional null pointer checks?
- 72 Should I record a bug that I discovered and patched?
- 66 Why can FAT16 not store more than 2 GB?
- 57 Is it ok to have validation layer before access control layer
- 53 Why are there so few impeachments in western democracies and so many votes of no confidence?
- 45 Why use std::make_unique in C++17?
- 35 Is there a "safe" static_cast alternative?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.