Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 4:25
- Academia 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 75 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 74 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- 64 Is bread bad for ducks?
- 64 Is there a physical limit to data transfer rate?
- 53 Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat?
- View more network posts →
18 Can we enable TeX? Jun 4 '17