Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 14:27
Top network posts
- 173 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 74 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 73 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- 64 Is there a physical limit to data transfer rate?
- 63 Is bread bad for ducks?
- 53 Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat?
- View more network posts →
17 Can we enable TeX? Jun 4 '17