Recently there's been a wave of moderators and other users suspending their moderation activity, e.g. addressing queues and performing edits on others' posts. Their reasons are just, so doing the same.
Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 at 22:38
- Academia 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4k 4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Politics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 121 Why does Windows store Wi-Fi passwords in a reversible format?
- 78 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 76 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- 68 Can I run my CPU at 100% usage for a long time?
- 66 Is bread bad for ducks?
- View more network posts →