I'm a chemist by training and a management consultant by profession. I've worked for everything from the oil industry to the NHS.
I have a particular aversion to obvious answers as they are too often both wrong and dangerous. As a result I seem to spend too much of my life arguing about government policy.
In my spare time I conduct evil experiments on my identical twins to differentiate nature and nurture.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
50 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 14:05
Top network posts
- 138 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 98 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 88 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 85 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 82 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 77 Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- 69 Do Star Trek characters wearing red shirts have the highest death rate on the original show?
- View more network posts →