- Physics 22.6k 22.6k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Travel 14k 14k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.9k 8.9k 1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 118 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 106 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- 79 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 79 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 30 '17