- Skeptics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 683 683 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- History 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 Do the Finnish have a word for getting drunk alone in your underwear?
- 88 How to respond to people who overuse punctuation marks?
- 66 Did The Lancet publish an account of a woman who did not age?
- 39 Did wind power supply less than half a percent of global energy in 2014?
- 28 Start with U, add another U, remove the U - what is the word?
- 24 Did McKinsey & Co. tell AT&T there was no market for mobile phones?
- 23 Older twin's birthday is one day after younger's
- View more network posts →