I will crush the entire IT system. (im not kidding), some devs with get fired while others will survive and profit (a lot) from it.
My mission is to reduce the amount of IT staff, a small team (or even better, a single person) should be able to manage even long projects. This will reduce administrative works, team problems and synchronization between members of the team.
Progress so far
90 % of the V1 Version. It is completely functional (with some bugs).
40 % of the V2 Version. It is a build from scratch.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '19 at 17:32
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 461 461 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 208 208 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 199 199 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Arqade 182 182 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 PHP Objects vs Arrays -- Performance comparison while iterating
- 52 How to enable gzip?
- 43 Getter and Setter?
- 26 Can I use the Blade templating engine outside of Laravel?
- 20 which file type to install my virtual hard disk in while installing a new machine on virtualbox?
- 15 Are arrays in PHP copied as value or as reference to new variables, and when passed to functions?
- 13 How to MVC in php without the use of some framework
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 20 '19