Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '20 at 19:14
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Why don't we use weights to store energy?
- 52 How do you know you have reached North or South Pole without GPS?
- 47 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 44 What vehicle would be the best one to start a >1000 km travel in a post apocalyptic zombie situation?
- 41 When was Newton "not good enough" for spaceflight; first use and first absolute requirement for relativistic corrections?
- 35 How old do surviving children need to be to keep human civilization from failing?
- 33 Why does 60 Hz mean 60 refreshes and not 120?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.