I'm a science fiction & fantasy buff and casual tabletop gamer who majored in Computer Engineering and Computer Science (and a Japanese minor on the side), currently working on a PhD in CE (focusing on formal binary verification using Isabelle).
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 11 at 18:45
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Writing 297 297 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 293 293 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 253 253 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 253 253 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Windows equivalent for Unix find command to search multiple file types
- 69 Too many 'if' statements?
- 69 Reduce list of Python objects to dict of object.id -> object
- 62 How are deques in Python implemented, and when are they worse than lists?
- 50 Why are slices in Python 3 still copies and not views?
- 49 How to fix Unicode encode error using the hashlib module?
- 48 Why do integers in database row tuple have an 'L' suffix?
- View more network posts →