- Jabber/XMPP: CodeInChaos@jabber.ccc.de
- IRC: CodesInChaos on freenode
- Email: My nick on gmail
- Blog: codesinchaos.wordpress.com
- GitHub: github.com/CodesInChaos
- Twitter @CodesInChaos
NSA running around with their hair on fire because they realise if everyone starts using OTPs and not their weak AES algorithm then their PRISM programme is worthless. --- zuallauz - Would this simple encrypted chat program be feasible using One Time Pads?
- Stack Overflow 95.5k 95.5k 1616 gold badges185185 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Cryptography 22.6k 22.6k 22 gold badges7373 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Information Security 11k 11k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 379 Use LINQ to get items in one List<>, that are not in another List<>
- 263 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 203 Create a completed Task<T>
- 186 Why can I pass 1 as a short, but not the int variable i?
- 140 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 137 Using async-await on .net 4
- 136 Why doesn't Any() work on a c# null object
- View more network posts →