- English Language & Usage 50.9k 50.9k 1616 gold badges125125 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Politics 981 981 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Italian Language 884 884 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Linguistics 178 178 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 'Earth-based' adjective counterpart to 'Lunar' or 'Solar'
- 79 Word ending in "-ine" for rat-like
- 64 "Pregnant" as a taboo word
- 64 A verb for “The cartographer painstakingly ___ a map of the city.”
- 62 Is there any phrase for the coldest days of the winter?
- 61 Is there a word for food that's gone 'bad', but is still edible?
- 52 What is the part of a bottle called where the liquid comes out?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.