I am the published author of "A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing" (Wiley, 2004). The backdrop of the book was the agricultural and industrial "overfarming" of America in the 1920s, that brought about the "Dust Bowl" of the 1930s in the first instance, and the stock market crash of 1929 in the second. The book also warned of a modern version of the same thing, caused by the "disruptive" technologies of around "Y2K."
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '17 at 16:14
- History 79.7k 79.7k 1212 gold badges197197 silver badges424424 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 13k 13k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Chess 9.6k 9.6k 2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- German Language 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 73 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →