I am the published author of "A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing" (Wiley, 2004). The backdrop of the book was the agricultural and industrial "overfarming" of America in the 1920s, that brought about the "Dust Bowl" of the 1930s in the first instance, and the stock market crash of 1929 in the second. The book also warned of a modern version of the same thing, caused by the "disruptive" technologies of around "Y2K."
New York, New York
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 at 21:14
- History 87.4k 87.4k 1212 gold badges201201 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.1k 18.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Chess 10.6k 10.6k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 74 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →