BSc. MSc. in Chemical Engineering.
PhD in Biophysics.
When it comes to Skeptics it is very doubtful that my education is pertinant to the question at hand, if it were, the question would be on the matter modelling or chemistry stack exchange.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '20 at 8:34
- Matter Modeling 3k 3k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 870 870 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Did the Black Lives Matter protests fail to cause a spike in coronavirus cases?
- 77 Has the US COVID-19 lockdown resulted in more years of life lost than COVID-19 itself?
- 23 Benchmarking data for Ewald summation algorithms
- 23 When and Why does Density Functional Theory (DFT) fail?
- 22 What is a good programming language for matter modeling?
- 19 What are some recent developments in density functional theory?
- 17 What is the cutting edge for open-source Force-Field generation?
- View more network posts →