Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Expatriates 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 797 797 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why do lavatories in modern planes still have ash trays?
- 39 Has anyone innocent ever been arrested because of contraband that was planted in their luggage?
- 33 Why does Schiphol Airport have such a long taxi?
- 33 Is there a verb for remaining silent?
- 33 How to draw a big red cross through large parts of a text?
- 27 Can groundwater still be consumed if after boiling the water turns brown with an oily substance floating on top?
- 26 Why "e.g." and not "f.e."? Why "i.e." and not "t.i."?
- View more network posts →