I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 at 19:10
- Electrical Engineering 17.4k 17.4k 2121 gold badges9292 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Super User 14.9k 14.9k 1818 gold badges6868 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 88 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 80 How does a computer restart itself?
- 74 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 66 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- 58 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- View more network posts →