Top network posts
- 77 Does a star need to be inside a galaxy?
- 35 Would a grinding machine be a simple and workable propulsion system for an interplanetary spacecraft?
- 22 In aluminum, how does electricity travel through the surface oxide layer?
- 12 The interstellar medium reflects extremely low-frequency radio waves. Could we use this fact to build a more efficient photon rocket?
- 12 Does time speed up or slow down near a black hole?
- 12 If Ampere's law implies the Biot-Savart law, which implies Gauss's law for magnetism, does that mean Maxwell's equations are redundant?
- 12 Moons that can't see each other
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.