Seeking the truth, wherever it leads ...
- Biblical Hermeneutics 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Christianity 4k 4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- History 343 343 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 331 331 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 165 165 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Why did Jesus begin his ministry at age 30?
- 19 “Very truly, I tell you, before Abraham was, I am.” - why did the Jews want to throw stones at Jesus for saying this?
- 18 According to believers in the inexorable damnation of the unreached, how is God not unfair for letting someone be born in unreachable conditions?
- 18 Are there theological explanations for why God allowed ambiguity to exist in Scripture?
- 17 Why will drunkards not inherit the kingdom of God?
- 15 Can history shed any light on the "secret arts" of the Egyptian magicians who turned their staffs into serpents as claimed by Exodus 7:11-12?
- 15 Why does blood have to shed for purification and forgiveness of sins? Hebrews 9:22
- View more network posts →