Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 29 Isn't Starship way too big?
- 24 Why are heavy flaps better than just a bigger wing?
- 21 Is it practical to intentionally stall an aircraft to execute a fast, controlled descent?
- 21 Why is it not concerning from a cost perspective to have so many engines on Starship?
- 18 Why have propeller engines never been mounted on the tail in production transport aircraft?
- 17 What is the difference between flow separation and turbulent flow?
- 16 Could an airliner exceed Mach 1 in a zero-G power dive and safely recover?
- View more network posts →