Sysadmin, Assister for Users of Technology, Writer of Words, and Flixer of Nets
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '17 at 21:22
Top network posts
- 121 Ban LMGTFY (let me google that for you) links
- 71 What's wrong with always being root?
- 49 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a command (cmd) window when run?
- 48 How do I create an executable from Golang that doesn't open a command (cmd) window when run?
- 45 Has a programmer ever embezzled money by shaving fractions of a cent from many bank transactions?
- 36 Where are fsck results logged at boot time, after /forcefsck?
- 34 How to correctly deal with corporate customers that have outdated browsers
- View more network posts →