- Stack Overflow 67.9k 67.9k 55 gold badges142142 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 42.2k 42.2k 22 gold badges7373 silver badges
- Retrocomputing 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 97 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 80 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 74 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 69 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 63 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.