Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
- Academia 24.2k 24.2k 66 gold badges7070 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Economics 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.6k 4.6k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 128 Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 112 When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 107 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 60 Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 56 What to do if reviewers reject a paper without understanding the content?
- 49 What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
2 Is fiction an acceptable notable source? [duplicate] Sep 14 '12
2 Should we tackle already-referenced claims? Dec 16 '13
1 Is fiction an acceptable notable source? Sep 14 '12
0 Should questions try to be unbiased? Jul 4 '13