Computer science associate class programmer..
I'm still a learner and ever will be.
I'm mostly using jQuery, C#, .Net MVC.. but some times I also head for vb6 when needed.
I have experience with IBM iSeries AS400 system and SQL database.
I also have experience on stocking programs and certificate programs.
Usually working on WEB Services such as End-to-End Travel Agency Software.
Also searching for new extreme ideas that would make office life more easier and secure.
Really like debugging.. It helps me to understand others style/way of thinking.
Till now I've done all the projects only by my self but I really wanna get into team projects. Reason I've been alone so far is; I was the only guy that knew other programming languages/systems than IBM's AS400 in my company but also with AS400 programmers I've achieved many things.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 1616 gold badges5757 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 467 467 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Skeptics 175 175 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Create a .txt file if doesn't exist, and if it does append a new line
- 144 Changing all files' extensions in a folder with one command on Windows
- 34 How to implement and do OCR in a C# project?
- 29 How to insert a picture into Excel at a specified cell position with VBA
- 20 CSS3 Transition not working
- 11 How to select an area on a PictureBox.Image with mouse in C#
- 10 How can I define ENTER keypressed event for a dynamically chosen Cell in VBA for Excel
- View more network posts →