- Stack Overflow 42.7k 42.7k 77 gold badges7777 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 29.9k 29.9k 77 gold badges9090 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 19.2k 19.2k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 790 790 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 How do you achieve a numeric versioning scheme with Git?
- 143 How to forward declare a template class in namespace std?
- 124 Why do C++ libraries and frameworks never use smart pointers?
- 118 Why is the minus sign, '-', generally not overloaded in the same way as the plus sign?
- 115 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 102 Why is 0 false?
- 78 What is a higher kinded type in Scala?
- View more network posts →