- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 979 979 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Photography 329 329 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Are there too few Supernova Remnants to support the Milky Way being billions of years old?
- 86 Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)?
- 66 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 57 Are recent claims from India of a car fueled by water and calcium carbide legitimate?
- 51 Did Republicans select a nazi, neo-Confederate, pedophile, and pimp as general election candidates?
- 50 Why tantalum for the Hayabusa bullets?
- 41 Why does thermal radiation only occur at infrared and visible frequencies?
- View more network posts →