- Software Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 391 391 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Skeptics 275 275 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 How can I deal with the cargo-cult programming attitude?
- 75 Why don't we store the syntax tree instead of the source code?
- 49 Why should I declare a class as an abstract class?
- 28 How should reasonable, but unfavorable, time estimates be handled by a manager?
- 21 Is it inefficient to concatenate strings one at a time?
- 20 Separating a "wad of stuff" utility project into individual components with "optional" dependencies
- 20 How to do "like" on dictionary key?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.