As long as I can remember, I always have been a skeptic guy with a strong interest in science and knowledge in general. While the other boys dreamed of becoming a fireman or a policeman, I dreamed of no more than become a scientist in elementary school. Nowadays, I am a scientist in being, and a skeptic at the heart. However, I won't be that much active on StackExchange since I am still struggling with English in debate and in formulation of good questions.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '15 at 20:34
- Skeptics 2.4k 2.4k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- French Language 479 479 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 451 451 22 gold badges44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 393 393 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Did the Arctic Ice Sheet grow by 60% from 2012 to 2013?
- 13 How does the synchronize functionality work in java?
- 10 Is it legal for a Muslim husband to beat his wife in Saudi Arabia?
- 10 Are semantic networks ontologies?
- 9 Does beef meat have twice the amount of oestrogen as soy?
- 8 Android device not seen by ADB but accessible from Windows XP
- 8 How to translate the French noun 'problématique' into English?
- View more network posts →