Notice: I’m not contributing on Stack Exchange sites anymore, because I don’t think it was legally justified for Stack Exchange to change the content license (from CC BY-SA 3.0 to CC BY-SA 4.0) for my content that was written before the new ToS were published. I would like to start contributing again, and I might do so, either if SE undos the licensing change, or if SE convincingly explains why they consider the change to be legally justified.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 '18 at 15:46
- Stack Overflow 79.1k 79.1k 1818 gold badges173173 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- Webmasters 20.6k 20.6k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 7.6k 7.6k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Open Source 5k 5k 1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 318 Can a relative sitemap url be used in a robots.txt?
- 130 Is it correct to use alt tag for an anchor link?
- 127 What is the proper HTML entity for the "x" in a dimension?
- 126 Can I use an at symbol (@) inside URLs?
- 106 When should <script> tags be visible and why can they?
- 97 Microdata vs RDFa
- 89 What's the difference between meta name and meta property?
- View more network posts →