- Parenting 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 337 337 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 310 310 1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 266 266 11 gold badge33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Does saying "sorry" after an accident count as legal admission of fault?
- 47 As an atheist, how should I explain theism to my children?
- 44 My wife wants a homosexual child
- 33 When back country camping, how do you avoid being attacked by a mountain lion in your sleep?
- 31 Do 31 US states give rapist fathers visitation rights?
- 27 Do standard model particles actually exist or merely usefully describe behaviors of a medium?
- 23 Is or was the husband's knot/stitch a medical procedure?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
1 How specific do claims have to be? Jan 19 '18
0 Why do we get so many wildly off topic posts? May 29 '14