Stack Exchange, the company, has behaved atrociously and has pilloried one of its elected moderators in the press. Please help her raise the necessary funds to defend herself from the company: Defend Monica from Defamation by Stack Overflow .
Elected moderator on Unix & Linux.
I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Linux Mint Debian Edition (basically Debian testing but more green) and, for the past few years, Arch.
My Linux expertise, such as it is, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 9:08
- Unix & Linux♦ 157.7k 157.7k 4242 gold badges310310 silver badges495495 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 77.9k 77.9k 1515 gold badges156156 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Super User 45k 45k 1111 gold badges101101 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.6k 19.6k 1313 gold badges6868 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.3k 14.3k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1035 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 776 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 502 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 364 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 264 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 234 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 200 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- View more network posts →