Stack Exchange, the company, has behaved atrociously and has pilloried one of its elected moderators in the press. Please help her raise the necessary funds to defend herself from the company: Defend Monica from Defamation by Stack Overflow .
I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Linux Mint Debian Edition (basically Debian testing but more green) and, for the past few years, Arch.
My Linux expertise, such as it is, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 9:08
- Unix & Linux♦ 153.9k 153.9k 3939 gold badges299299 silver badges480480 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu♦ 75.8k 75.8k 1414 gold badges152152 silver badges239239 bronze badges
- Super User 44.5k 44.5k 1111 gold badges101101 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.5k 19.5k 1313 gold badges6868 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Biology 12k 12k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1021 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 762 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 345 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 252 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 210 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 186 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 186 What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- View more network posts →