Java developer with experience in data analytics, business intelligence and automation.
C#, Java, SQL, Visual Basic, SAS, C, and (rarely) C++
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 230 230 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 221 221 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 213 213 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 262 Difference between forward slash (/) and backslash (\) in file path
- 25 Is the operand of `sizeof` evaluated with a VLA?
- 13 How can GCC unroll a loop if its number of iterations is unknown at compile time?
- 11 Is there a Linux distro that's UNIX certified?
- 10 Is it possible to save my Windows XP C disk as an ISO and install it on VirtualBox?
- 7 Why does this C program print an output of -1?
- 7 Float seen as a double
- View more network posts →