- TeX - LaTeX 29.7k 29.7k 44 gold badges111111 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- German Language 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 582 582 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- 86 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 79 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 74 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 71 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 64 Is it always best practice to not include text punctuation in inline math mode?
- 56 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- View more network posts →