- TeX - LaTeX 33.5k 33.5k 44 gold badges112112 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- German Language 4.4k 4.4k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 582 582 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- 87 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 84 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 75 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 73 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 65 Is it always best practice to not include text punctuation in inline math mode?
- 57 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- View more network posts →