- TeX - LaTeX 34.4k 34.4k 66 gold badges117117 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- German Language 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 622 622 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- 92 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 88 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 79 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 77 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 67 Is it always best practice to not include text punctuation in inline math mode?
- 60 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- View more network posts →