- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 771 771 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 684 684 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Astronomy 425 425 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 Why do we use CPUs for ray tracing instead of GPUs?
- 42 Are there any rendering alternatives to rasterisation or ray tracing?
- 39 C++: how to get fprintf results as a std::string w/o sprintf
- 33 How does "warp drive" not violate Special Relativity causality constraints?
- 28 What is a dependent texture read?
- 23 What is the C++17 equivalent to boost::filesystem::unique_path()?
- 21 The trend of the "develop" branch going away
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 15 '12